Recipes tried and loved:
- "Ichirolls", or spicy Seattle tuna rolls, named after the dreamy Ichiro Suzuki. I seared the outside of my tuna steak, tuna tataki style. I like eating foods shaped like ice cream cones.
- Momofuku pork buns. Can't believe it's taken me this long to get on this bandwagon, but I finally made them. Dreams were fulfilled.
- Hologram for the King by Dave Eggers. This author has never let me down, and I suspect it will stay that way.
- Lucky Peach - The Apocalypse Issue!
This American Life's two part series on one of America's most dangerous schools, Harper High School, is albeit, but important. If you have not already, you should listen to it.
- A dinner at Faviken, followed by a night at the restaurant's cozy Inn, and this breakfast in the morning. I wish!
- Our upcoming trips! Mexico in April, Alaska in August, then to Portland for my birthday in October.
- Seeing David Byrne and St. Vincent at the KY Center this July. Here they are performing my favorite song.
- This kick-ass Kentuckian.
- Just snagged the last one in my size.
- Maddie is on tour!
- These shades, these sneaks, and this notebook.
1. 2. 3. 4.