Now that there is sun, I am inspired to do all of these things:
1. Build a window-box herb garden for kitchen window.
2. Look through Seed Savers catalog. Plan a summer garden.
3. Pull my bicycle out of the closet. Ride to work on nice days. Go on late afternoon bike dates.
4. Wear more dresses. I love these.
5. Buy a bathing suit that I like wearing. I plan on wearing it all the time - in the river, in canoes, camping, water sliding. Maybe this one?
6. Pack a picnic.
7. Run the dogs ragged.
8. Get some sun, but not too much.
9. Visit my grandmother.
10. Learn to make butter.
11. Spring cleaning. Spring painting. Fixing-upping.
12. Let my hair grow. I'm shooting for this.
13. Buy a pair of rain boots.
14. Scout the ponds and streams for baby ducklings. Become overwhelmed by their cuteness, which will lead me to consider fitting one inside my mouth, but I understand that would be weird, so instead I'll stare, making squishy sounds with my mouth while ripping handfuls of grass from the ground.